skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, January 21, 2006
screened porch fun, first yoga session
1 comment:
little Bell
said...
Good to see that you're keeping up the yoga! Anya will get some good tips.
11:25 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Anya Marie Hoth
Anya Marie Hoth
Blog Archive
►
2007
(17)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2006
(175)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(49)
►
February
(31)
▼
January
(15)
Lavender Sheepy Goes Out
Supreme Relaxation with Ardell (2 wks. old)
screened porch fun, first yoga session
The First Stroll
Gr'ma Delsey calms Anya on The Ball
Precious (1 week)
Dad tries a hand at the 5 calming S's
hello, i am one week old!
week 1 sweet slumber
Mandy (our doula) stops by for a visit
Anya meets Grma Delsey
3 days old
Uncle Matt gets the first family visit
1 Day Old (Hospital)
the day of
About Me
Anya Marie Hoth
I am a baby. I like to eat, sleep, and fill diapers with goodies. I was born January 9th, 2006. I am going to take over soon, so look out!
View my complete profile
1 comment:
Good to see that you're keeping up the yoga! Anya will get some good tips.
Post a Comment